The Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium grant was introduced in July 2020 and is allocated to schools to support pupils by tailoring the use of the funding to identified gaps to attainment as a result of school closures due to Covid-19. It is for the school to determine how best to use the funding.
For the academic year (2020-21), we must publish our Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium grant strategy setting out:
- The amount of the school’s Covid-19 catch-up premium grant allocation
- A summary of the main barriers to educational achievement faced by the school
- How the Covid-19 catch-up premium grant allocation is to be spent to address those barriers and the reasons for that approach
- How the school is to measure the impact and effect of its expenditure of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium grant allocation
- The date of the school’s next review of its Covid-19 catch-up premium grant strategy
Click here for details of our Covid 19 Catch-up support plan.